[petsc-users] TSMonitor: TSConvergedReason

Mohammad Hassan Baghaei mhbaghaei at mail.sjtu.edu.cn
Tue May 1 11:41:33 CDT 2018

Hello

Using the TSMonitorSet , I am trying to monitor the time-stepping solver.  I
use the TSSetConvergedReason() to set a limit on norm error. I found that
even though the error is below the limit at the current step, the solver
continues to solve that step. Then, in the next step, it will be converged.
I want to know whether there is a way to monitor the solver before the
stepping. Sorry if my explanation is not clear. I would inform you, if need
more information. Thanks for your time considering.

Amir