[petsc-users] Obtaining compiling and building information from a.out

TAY wee-beng zonexo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 04:16:30 CDT 2018

Hi,

I have been compiling and building different version of my CFD with the
intel 2016, 2018 compilers, and also different compiling options.

I tested a version of my a.out and it is much faster than the other
a.out, using only 3 min instead of more than 10min to solve a certain
case using GAMG.

However, I can't recall how it was compiled. I only know that I used the
intel 2016 compiler.

So is there any way I can find out how the a.out was compiled? Like what
options were used?

--
Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,