[petsc-users] Load balancing / redistributing a 1D DM

Åsmund Ervik Asmund.Ervik at sintef.no
Mon Mar 5 08:55:24 CST 2018

Hmm, there's many elements to consider here. Learning to use Plex might be a better use of my time than setting up and maintaining a custom DMDA repartitioning. But DMDAs are a more natural fit to what I want to do...

However, I'm not in a huge rush to do this immediately. Can I ping you back some time next week, Matt, to ask more about details on how to use Plex for this case? (e.g. what is the Plex equivalent of DMDAVecGetArrayF90?) Enjoy Japan.

Regards,
Åsmund