[petsc-users] Solve for all repeated eigenvalues

Vinh Pham-Xuan vinh.phamxuan2 at mail.dcu.ie
Thu Jun 28 16:51:46 CDT 2018

You may try the contour integral method (CISS). Obviously, it is
computationally more expensive. I used the contour integral method on
MATLAB and it worked quite well. I expected the same result with SLEPc.

--
Vinh Pham-Xuan, Ph.D
School of Electronic Engineering

--
__

Séanadh Ríomhphoist/_

Email Disclaimer__
**

Tá an ríomhphost seo agus
aon chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus
sin amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml>
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml>*
_

This e-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use
by the addressee. Read more here.
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/email-disclaimer.shtml> _
*_