[petsc-users] f2cblashlapack download failure

Najeeb Ahmad nahmad16 at ku.edu.tr
Wed Jun 20 03:20:05 CDT 2018

Thanks for your prompt response Satish.

I was getting difference in results precision between PETSc and MATLAB and
therefore wanted to try if PetscReal precision is an issue. Just noted that
KSP is converging with Residual norm of 9.283109e-02 although I have
specified -ksp_atol 1E-10 in my command options. Here is the solver setup
code:

 ierr = KSPCreate(PETSC_COMM_WORLD,&ksp);CHKERRQ(ierr);
  ierr = KSPSetOperators(ksp,A,A);CHKERRQ(ierr);
  ierr = KSPSetType(ksp, KSPGMRES);CHKERRQ(ierr);
  ierr = KSPGetPC(ksp,&pc);CHKERRQ(ierr);
  ierr = PCSetType(pc, PCJACOBI);
  ierr = KSPSetFromOptions(ksp);CHKERRQ(ierr);
  ierr = KSPSetUp(ksp);CHKERRQ(ierr);

Thanks for your assistance.

--
*Najeeb Ahmad*

*Research and Teaching Assistant*
*PARallel and MultiCORE Computing Laboratory (ParCoreLab) *

*Computer Science and Engineering*
*Koç University, Istanbul, Turkey*