[petsc-users] Fwd: Installing PETSC manually.

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 7 10:46:58 CDT 2018

 The tarball creates a file petsc-pkg-metis-0adf3ea7785d  which we do not check for.

  Looks like maint checks for the directory named petsc-pkg-metis

  Exactly how did you obtain the metis tarball?

  I will check this if it is not resolved later today. Flying back from the PETSc meeting now so cannot utilize the web.

   Barry