[petsc-users] MKL Pardiso Solver Execution Step control

Matthew Overholt overholt at capesim.com
Mon Jun 4 16:32:19 CDT 2018

Hello,

I am using KSP in KSPPREONLY mode to do a direct solve on an A*x = b
system, with solver algorithms MUMPS, CPardiso and Pardiso.  For Pardiso,
is it possible to control the solver execution step (denoted "phase" in
Intel's docs)?  I would like to be able to control when it refactors as one
can when calling it directly.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/mkl-developer-reference-c-pardiso

If so, please give me the details, since I can't see how to do it from the
MATSOLVERMKL_PARDISO docs page (which is clearly listing the iparm[] flags).

Thank you.

Matt Overholt
CapeSym, Inc.
(508) 653-7100 x204