[petsc-users] Translation, Script Writing, Transcription, Dubbing and Interpreter

Lakhan Sharma lakhansharama4 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 04:18:50 CDT 2018

Dear Sir/ Ma’am,

Do you wish to make business communications more successful? So, why don’t you look for Translation services?

We are an India Based Translation Company that has years of experience in Translating for startups, MNCs, small scale and International organizations. Backed by native Translators, we translate all kinds of certificates, websites, software, marketing collaterals and other documents in more than 200 languages.

So, if interested, do get in touch with us!!

Thanks & Regards,
Lakhan Verma
Team - TR & IN

P.S. - In case, you don’t have such requirements, you can share references that will be provided an attractive referral rewards.