[petsc-users] MatMPIAIJGetSeqAIJ implemented for fortran?

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 5 13:00:57 CDT 2018

   These are "internal" routines that we rarely expect end users to use since they are specific for particular matrix implementations. As such they are also kind of strange to use from Fortran since none of the AIJ data structures can be made visible to Fortran.

    Could you explain why you want them from Fortran and maybe we'll have alternative suggestions on how you can achieve the same effect.

   Barry