[petsc-users] Solution "jumps" after setting timestep

Zhang, Hong hongzhang at anl.gov
Thu Dec 13 09:41:50 CST 2018

Can you please add command line options -ts_monitor -snes_monitor and show us the outputs?

Thanks,
Hong (Mr.)

On Nov 4, 2018, at 6:19 AM, Moritz.Huck--- via petsc-users <petsc-users at mcs.anl.gov<mailto:petsc-users at mcs.anl.gov>> wrote:

Hi,
I using the basic adaptor.
If I let the adaptor handle everything it does not oscillates.
I don’t mean setting the timestep at the start (which does not produces the
problem),
I need to set during runtime between two steps.

Best Regards,

Moritz