[petsc-users] RAW binary write

Sal Am tempohoper at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 03:33:39 CST 2018

Thank you so much Lisandro!

That was very helpful actually and what I was looking for, but now it still
requires an intermediate step of a short python script where I have to use
byteswap() on the data to get it to work on other platforms.
Would you happen to know any way of byteswapping in petsc? I was reading
and it seems PetscBinaryWrite does byteswapping but I am not sure it would
work in my case as there are no examples with it writing a petsc vector.

Thanks and all the best