[petsc-users] DMDAGetLocalInfo Python Equivalent

Jacob Oest jacoboest87 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 14:41:00 CST 2018

Dear all,

I am trying to port some c++ code to python using, and I need the
information provided by DMDAGetLocalInfo, i.e.:

mx,my,mz; global number of grid points in each direction
xs,ys,zs; starting point of this processor, excluding ghosts
xm,ym,zm; number of grid points on this processor, excluding ghosts
gxs,gys,gzs; starting point of this processor including ghosts
gxm,gym,gzm; number of grid points on this processor including ghosts

Anyone know how to get all of this information in Python?

Thx in advance!