[petsc-users] Integration of hyper & trilinos

Fazlul Huq huq2090 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:33:06 CDT 2018

I think error is in this portion, but I don't know how to fix:

/home/jimmy/projects/petsc/include/petscsys.h:159:6: error: #error "PETSc
was configured with one MPICH mpi.h version but now appears to be compiling
using a different MPICH mpi.h version"
 #    error "PETSc was configured with one MPICH mpi.h version but now
appears to be compiling using a different MPICH mpi.h version"
      ^~~~~
gmakefile:150: recipe for target
'arch-linux2-c-debug/obj/sys/info/verboseinfo.o' failed
make[2]: *** [arch-linux2-c-debug/obj/sys/info/verboseinfo.o] Error 1
Use "/usr/bin/make V=1" to see verbose compile lines, "/usr/bin/make V=0"
to suppress.
          FC arch-linux2-c-debug/obj/sys/fsrc/somefort.o
          FC arch-linux2-c-debug/obj/sys/f90-src/fsrc/f90_fwrap.o
          FC arch-linux2-c-debug/obj/sys/f90-mod/petscsysmod.o
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jimmy/projects/petsc'
/home/jimmy/projects/petsc/lib/petsc/conf/rules:81: recipe for target
'gnumake' failed
make[1]: *** [gnumake] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/jimmy/projects/petsc'
  Error during compile, check arch-linux2-c-debug/lib/petsc/conf/make.log
  Send it and arch-linux2-c-debug/lib/petsc/conf/configure.log to
petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov
makefile:30: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 1

Thanks.
Huq

E-mail: huq2090 at gmail.com