[petsc-users] SLEPc4py function composition

Jose E. Roman jroman at dsic.upv.es
Fri Aug 10 03:58:27 CDT 2018

I have added the function to the master branch of slepc4py. To use it, you should do something like this:
  f.setType(SLEPc.FN.Type.COMBINE)
  f.setCombineChildren(SLEPc.FN.CombineType.COMPOSE,fa,fb)
where fa is (c^2-lambda^2) and fb is the square root.

It seems an interesting problem. I would like to know more about it. If you want, send a short description of the problem to my personal email or to slepc-maint.

Jose