[petsc-users] large number of iteration.

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 6 15:40:42 CDT 2018

    Ok, I think you want to use PCFIELDSPLIT with two fields u and c. Start by using PC_COMPOSITE_MULTIPLICATIVE with direct solvers (LU) for each field. Then try replacing the direct solvers LU with hypre BoomerAMG first one at a time.

    Let us know how it goes and we'll make additional suggestions,

    Barry