[petsc-users] config error with hypre on Summit

Richard Tran Mills rtmills at anl.gov
Sun Apr 29 13:46:01 CDT 2018

Mark,

I asked OLCF if I could get access to Summit so that I could ensure that
the latest PETSc builds and works on there and was told "NO". If you are
associated with an allocation on there, though, then I could get on and
poke around if the PI is willing to approve me on their project. (I already
have an OLCF account, just no access to pre-production Summit as I'm not
associated with an allocation on there.) Should we ask the PI of your
allocation to get me an account on there?

Pat: I see you cc'ed on this message thread. You are doing a terrible job
of being "retired"! =)

Cheers,
Richard