[petsc-users] Load distributed matrices from directory

Matthieu Vitse vitse at lmt.ens-cachan.fr
Fri Sep 29 10:23:17 CDT 2017

Hi all,

I wanted to have some advices from advanced users about what I want to do. I would like to load in parallel a set of distributed matrices into petsc to build an ASM preconditioner, of course without having to handle the full matrix. Those matrices are generated by my FE software, exported using petsc4py. Is there a simple way to load all the matrices at the same time ? (by targeting a given folder for example, using MatLoad ? I haven’t been able to succeed in doing that yet). I guess it then be directly fed to PCASM? (maybe by provided user-defined subdomains).

Thanks,

—