[petsc-users] possibility of short term subcontract work with PETSc

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 11 11:16:53 CDT 2017

   PETSc folks,

    Argonne National Laboratory has recently set up a system that may make it possible for the PETSc group at ANL to subcontract particular PETSc contribution projects to developers in most of the world. These could be from one week projects to months.

   If you have particular projects in mind, for example "add feature XXX to package YYY in PETSc" please contact me directly bsmith at mcs.anl.gov with an outline of the idea, how it could help many other PETSc users and how long you think it make take. And we can iterate to see if it is something appropriate to fund.