[petsc-users] questions about vectorization

Xiangdong epscodes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 22:49:47 CST 2017

1) How about the vectorization of BAIJ format? If the block size s is 2 or
4, would it be ideal for AVXs? Do I need to do anything special (more than
AVX flag) for the compiler to vectorize it?

2) Could you please update the linear solver table to label the
preconditioners/solvers compatible with ELL format?
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/documentation/linearsolvertable.html

Thank you.

Xiangdong