[petsc-users] Coloring of a finite volume unstructured mesh

SIERRA-AUSIN Javier Javier.SIERRA-AUSIN at isae-supaero.fr
Tue Nov 7 09:18:21 CST 2017

Hi,

I would like to  ask you concerning the computation of the Jacobian matrix via finite difference and coloring of the connectivity graph.
I wonder whether it is possible or not to color the Jacobian matrix of a given solver that evaluates the RHS with its associated connectivity in the global indeces of my solver (not PETSc).
As well, if it is possible to do this from an already partioned domain in parallel.
All of this is better explained in this post : https://scicomp.stackexchange.com/questions/28209/linking-petsc-with-an-already-parallel-in-house-finite-volume-solver

Thanks in advance,

Javier.