[petsc-users] slepc NHEP error

Kannan, Ramakrishnan kannanr at ornl.gov
Thu Jun 15 13:45:23 CDT 2017

Attached is the latest error w/ 32 bit petsc and the uniform random input matrix. Let me know if you are looking for more information.

--
Regards,
Ramki

On 6/15/17, 2:27 PM, "Jose E. Roman" <jroman at dsic.upv.es> wrote:

    > El 15 jun 2017, a las 19:35, Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> escribió:
    >
    >   So where in the code is the decision on how many columns to use made? If we look at that it might help see why it could ever produce different results on different processes.

    After seeing the call stack again, I think my previous comment is wrong. I really don't know what is happening. If the number of columns was different in different processes, it would have failed before reaching that line of code.

    Ramki: could you send me the matrix somehow? I could try it in a machine here. Which options are you using for the solver?

    Jose