[petsc-users] slepc NHEP error

Kannan, Ramakrishnan kannanr at ornl.gov
Thu Jun 15 09:18:15 CDT 2017

I made the advised changes and rebuilt slepc. I ran and the error still exists. Attached are the error file and the modified source file bvblas.c.

--
Regards,
Ramki

On 6/15/17, 9:40 AM, "Jose E. Roman" <jroman at dsic.upv.es> wrote:

    > El 15 jun 2017, a las 15:27, Kannan, Ramakrishnan <kannanr at ornl.gov> escribió:
    >
    > Barry,
    >
    > Attached is the error with –one_error_abort and –on_error_mpiabort. Let me know if you are looking for more information.

    Thanks for the information. Please try the following:
    In function BVDotVec_BLAS_Private, change the type of variable "len" to PetscMPIInt instead of PetscBLASInt.
    The same thing in function BVDot_BLAS_Private.

    [This change is in master but not in the release version.]

    Jose