[petsc-users] slepc trap for large matrix

Jose E. Roman jroman at dsic.upv.es
Wed Jun 7 10:04:15 CDT 2017

> El 7 jun 2017, a las 16:41, Kannan, Ramakrishnan <kannanr at ornl.gov> escribió:
>
> Jose,
>
> I am running in the super computer environment. I just do a “module load cray-petsc-64/3.7.4.0”. I don’t compile PETSc.
> --
> Regards,
> Ramki

In $PETSC_DIR/$PETSC_ARCH/lib/petsc/conf/configure.log you should be able to see which options were used in PETSc's configure. If --with-64-bit-indices=1 is not there, ask the sysadmin to create another PETSc module with this option. Alternatively, configure it yourself from source with the same options adding --with-64-bit-indices=1

Jose