[petsc-users] BDDC assembly question

Hoang Giang Bui hgbk2008 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 08:18:40 CDT 2017

But the MatSetValuesLocal requires local index. I do not have that. By the
way, use MatISGetMPIXAIJ to get the assembled matrix I obtained the one as
in the figure A00.ps. It seems that MatSetValues does not assemble the
remote entries, because the coupling blocks are zero.

The range of the matrix in each process is below:
0: Istart: 0, Iend: 17
1: Istart: 17, Iend: 54

Giang