[petsc-users] PC HYPRE BoomerAMG options for nodal

Bernardo Rocha bernardomartinsrocha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 19:57:13 CST 2017

No particular reason. Let's say it was the first approach I tried in an old
code.

OK, so to get it working I should use the interlaced version for the
ordering of my dofs.
It does not require too much coding on my side.

Just to know, if I wanted to insist in the non-interlaced, to keep using
Hypre/BoomerAMG from PETSc I would need to write some code in PETSc for
wrapping this feature (AMGSetDofFunc), right?

Thanks.