[petsc-users] configure fails with batch+scalapack

Santiago Andres Triana repepo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 06:05:08 CST 2017

Epilogue:

I was able to complete the configuration and compilation using an
interactive session in one compute node. Certainly, there was no need for
the --with-batch option.

However, at run time, the SGI MPT's mpiexec_mpt (required by the job
scheduler in this cluster) throws a cryptic error: Cannot find executable:
-f
It seems not petsc specific, though, as other mpi programs also fail.

In any case I would like to thank you all for the prompt help!

Santiago