[petsc-users] Parallel dense solve with submatrices

Toon Weyens weyenst at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 08:17:50 CDT 2017

Very interesting! I might try this afterwards, with H2lib.

Also, I must say that the strumpack interface looks promising. What did you
mean by "only for the sparse part", by the way? Also, any idea when it is
going to be released in an official petsc release, preferably with some
documentation?

Thanks!