[petsc-users] Petsc with OpenMP

Khai Pham khaipham at mit.edu
Wed Aug 23 05:42:09 CDT 2017

Hi All,

I searched for the information about Petsc with OpenMP support. I came cross Danyang Su question a couple of month ago at https://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/petsc-users/2017-June/032975.htmlhttps://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/petsc-users/2017-June/032975.html . I tried to configure Petsc version 3.5.4 but it said that "Please use petsc master (git branch) for OpenMP functionality". As Barry mentioned, one has to use an older version of petsc for OpenMp support. Could you please tell me what the the last version of petsc which supports OpenMP? Thanks!

Best,
Khai