[petsc-users] Query regarding old PETSC version

Rachit Prasad rachitp at vt.edu
Wed Aug 16 10:01:32 CDT 2017

Hi,

Due to legacy issues, I am working with tversion 2.3.2 of PETSc in FORTRAN.
I want to monitor the true residual and hence I tried to use the function
KSPTrueResididual(). However, I am unable to understand what kind of
pointer is the last input parameter, "*dummy" supposed to be. I could not
find an example on the website since this is an older implementation. Any
insight on how to proceed further will be greatly helpful.

Regards,
Rachit