[petsc-users] block matrix without MatCreateNest

Klaij, Christiaan C.Klaij at marin.nl
Wed Sep 14 04:25:16 CDT 2016

Jed,

Just a reminder, you haven't responded to this thread, notably
Matt's question below whether you can fix the L2G mapping.

Chris

dr. ir. Christiaan Klaij  | CFD Researcher | Research & Development
MARIN | T +31 317 49 33 44 | mailto:C.Klaij at marin.nl | http://www.marin.nl

MARIN news: http://www.marin.nl/web/News/News-items/MARIN-at-Monaco-Yacht-Show-September-28October-1.htm