[petsc-users] petsc and reading/writing image files

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 14 18:23:58 CDT 2016

    Lisandro has written some code in PETSc that writes such files. He has written it as a way to save images from PETSc graphics to files but it may be possible to extend and use for your purposes without too much difficulty.

    The code is in src/sys/classes/draw/utils/image.c

    If you add, for example, reading such files and other processing we would be very happy to accept it in a pull request.

   Barry