[petsc-users] petsc and slepc incompatibility

Dominic Steinitz dominic at steinitz.org
Sun May 8 03:15:31 CDT 2016

Hi Hong,

I too am having compatibility issues. I looked at the git repos.

>   v3.7                       PETSc 3.7
>   v3.6.4                    PETSc 3.6.4
>   v3.6.3                    PETSc 3.6.3
>   v3.6.2                    PETSc 3.6.2
>   v3.6.1                    PETSc 3.6.1
and

>   v3.6.3                    SLEPc 3.6.3
>   v3.6.2                    SLEPc 3.6.2
>   v3.6.1                    SLEPc 3.6.1
If I just checkout master on both repos, won't I get PETSc 3.7 and SLEPc
3.6.3?

Should I checkout the tag for 3.6.3 on the PETSc repo?

Many thanks, Dominic

BTW I checked https://listas.upv.es/pipermail/slepc-announce/ for
announcements on new versions but nothing has been posted since June 2015.