[petsc-users] SNESFAS for an unstructured mesh

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:14:27 CDT 2016

Khai,

There is DMMoab in PETSc that can handle unstructured meshes and I am
currently refining and preparing a PR to PETSc that includes features
to support geometric multigrid. I do not have an example yet to use
FAS as a solver but can create one for an unstructured grid. Are there
any particular features that you are looking for in the example ? Why
is DMPlex not an option for you ?

Vijay