[petsc-users] Parallel FEM code using PETSc

Vincent Huber vincent.huber at cemosis.fr
Thu Feb 11 04:03:11 CST 2016

Hello,

I’m not convinced the following will be find simple enough but Feel++
<http://www.feelpp.org> match the other expectations.

In the example on the main page of the web site, you only have to change
the line

    a+=on(_range=boundaryfaces(mesh), _rhs=l, _element=u, _expr=cst(0.) );

    a+=on(_range=boundaryfaces(mesh), _rhs=l, _element=u,
_expr=expr(soption("functions.g")) );

and run the code with

mpirun -np xxx ./feelpp_theApp --functions.g="2*x*y=x=y"

To change the bc you want to impose.

I (highly) recommend Ubuntu 14.04 to test the library.
The documentation is here <http://book.feelpp.org/>

You may also have a look to FreeFem++ <http://www.freefem.org/>

All the best,

VH