[petsc-users] Problem with "If the actual argument is scalar, the dummy argument shall be scalar unless the actual argument is of type charac..."

TAY wee-beng zonexo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 02:38:03 CST 2016

Hi,

I'm now trying to compile an old code and I got the error:

"If the actual argument is scalar, the dummy argument shall be scalar
unless the actual argument is of type charac...

which happens at:

call
MatSetValues(A_mat_uv,1,II,1,int_impl(k,3),impl_mat_A,INSERT_VALUES,ierr)

I remember having this error. However, I can't find my solution. I
recall it's due to some changes in the new PETSc version.

Can you help?

--
Thank you

Yours sincerely,