[petsc-users] FieldSplit and Biot's poroelasticity

Karin&NiKo niko.karin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 02:17:00 CST 2016

Lawrence, Matt,

I really do share your point.
Nevertheless there are sometimes good reasons to do things  "not the best
way they should be done", at least in a first time (here PETSc is used
within a huge fortran-based general purpose finite element solver and build
and extract the pressure mass matrix is not a straightforward task).
In the present case, I am looking for "the less worst approach" out of the
fieldsplit built-in preconditioners.
And I consider this is not an uninteresting question.

Best regards,
Nicolas