[petsc-users] FieldSplit and Biot's poroelasticity

Karin&NiKo niko.karin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:34:29 CST 2016

Thank you very much for this preprint, Lawrence. I have also planned to use
the pressure mass matrix for the A11 block.

Unfortunately, at this time, I have no time for implementing things. What I
would like to do is to get the best out of the built-in methods of
fieldsplit/PETSc.

Any hint is welcome!

Nicolas