[petsc-users] DMPlex higher order elements

Andrew Ho andrewh0 at uw.edu
Wed Aug 24 12:48:07 CDT 2016

That sounds like taking part of the job of the mesh generator and putting
it into my code. I was simply stating that without access to the original
geometric representation, I don't know if my simulation domain really has
flat walls, or even how curved are the walls if they are curved, so there's
no general way for me to accurately determine the shape of the element.

--
Andrew Ho