[petsc-users] [Alibaba Notification]Gabriel from CANADA placed an order with you

AliSourcePro Elektro_Kirstetter at t-online.de
Thu Aug 4 04:39:39 CDT 2016

   The following message was generated before 3 August 2016 09:41(PST)

  This message was sent to you only
 Registered Location and Message Origin:  CANADA Message IP: 205.204.92.*

 Dear Supplier,
 I'm interested in your product and will like to know the MOQ.

    We want to purchase this particular products. Kindly send the quotation of your various types to me,i will also like to know the delivery time after we place our order. I am expecting your reply asap.
   Best regards,
   Mr. Olivia Gabriel
   (Purchase manager).
 View more

    	   Mr. Olivia Gabriel

   Company: 	  SPK. Sales $ Distributors Intnl. Ltd
   Business Type: 	  Other
   Country/Region: 	  Canada
   Address:
   Website: 	  None
   Verified Email:
   TEL: 	  1-488-53888630
   FAX:

   	  Add to Contacts

     Reply Now

    Reject Inquiry
  	   Report Spam

 Alibaba.com shall not be liable for any lost profits or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of or in connection with this message, our web site content, our services or the activities of any of the users of our web site.