[petsc-users] SEGV

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 24 16:35:39 CDT 2015

  Sherry's last release of SuperLU_DIST had a lot of bugs that she later fixed without changing the version number. Please get the tarball directly from
http://crd-legacy.lbl.gov/~xiaoye/SuperLU/#superlu_dist  and rebuild PETSc (delete the entire PETSc directory and start from scratch to make you only get new stuff) and let us know if the problem goes away.

   Barry