[petsc-users] Passing a context to TSPreStep()

Miguel Angel Salazar de Troya salazardetroya at gmail.com
Sun May 24 18:01:21 CDT 2015

Hi all

I would like to record the information about the failed steps in an
adaptive time stepping algorithm. I have noticed that I could call
TSPreStep() and get the current time step, but I want to store it in an
external data structure. Now, for TSMonitor(), one of the arguments is a
context that I can use to store some results. Is there a similar thing for
TSPreStep() How could I implement it?

Thanks
Miguel

--