[petsc-users] Hypre + openMP

Michele Rosso mrosso at uci.edu
Wed May 13 00:29:22 CDT 2015

Hi Jed,

I see what you mean. I am using geometric multigrid and therefore I have a
limit on the number of processors I can use. I was looking for an
alternative and found hypre, but I did not realize that since it's
algebraic multigrid there is no such limitation.
Anyway, let's say I want to keep the geometric multigrid: is there a way to
work around the problem?

Thanks,
Michele