[petsc-users] Obtaining bytes per second

Justin Chang jychang48 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 02:30:27 CDT 2015

Thank you guys for your responses. If I want to estimate the number of
bytes that come down, would -memory_info give me that information?

And with this information plus the total number of logged flops, i can get
the ratio of flop to bytes and hence the (crude estimation of) upper bound
FLOPS/s based on the reported stream BW?

Thanks,
Justin