[petsc-users] [Petsc] Command Line Arguments

victor sv victorsv at gmail.com
Mon May 4 02:42:03 CDT 2015

 Hello,

I need to implement/integrate a command line interface (CLI) into a project.

I have heard a lot of good things about the PETSc CLI and also I have found
this old post talking a little about it:

http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/main/62946-trilinos-petsc-better.html

I was looking for some information about PETSc CLI architecture or design
pattern but i didn't find any information. I also have been diving for the
code, but  is not simple..

    Is there any document describing the architecture of PETSc CLI? Can I
have access to that information?

Thanks in advance and congratulations for your great job with PETSc.

Best regards,
Víctor.