[petsc-users] TimeStepper norm problems. EMIL Please read this

Emil Constantinescu emconsta at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 31 20:16:51 CDT 2015

Hi Andrew - we found a bug in TSComputeRHSFunctionLinear.

In your code you need to provide the context to TSSetRHSFunction:
TSSetRHSFunction( tss, NULL, TSComputeRHSFunctionLinear, &c );

For now you can check out a branch that has implemented the fix by
running git checkout emil/fix-ts-dae-rebased-v2 and then make everything.

The fix is at
https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/commits/557d2b190687a728e86290bdc604ce0d2dc53473

This is working for us.

We'll push the fix soon in master.