[petsc-users] Two questions on PETSc installation

bichinhoverde bichinhoverde at spwinternet.com.br
Tue Mar 31 14:24:07 CDT 2015

--with-debugging=0 is the configure option to disable debug mode.

I use this configure line, which provides good optimization:

./configure --with-cc=gcc --with-cxx=g++ --with-fc=gfortran
--download-fblaslapack --download-mpich --with-debugging=0
COPTFLAGS='-Ofast -march=native -mtune=native' CXXOPTFLAGS='-Ofast
-march=native -mtune=native' FOPTFLAGS='-Ofast -march=native -mtune=native'