[petsc-users] Questions about MatConvert BAIJ to AIJ

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 18 12:50:44 CDT 2015

  Do you mean that some entries in the matrices are different? That the nonzero structure is different? Something else?

  In general if you are putting the values in with MatSetValuesBlocked() then I would expect the resulting matrices to have the same entries (though once you start solvers such as ILU you will have different convergence results).

  Barry