[petsc-users] log_summary MPI

Justin Chang jchang27 at uh.edu
Fri Mar 6 12:56:52 CST 2015

Matt, thank you for the response. One more question, is there a way to
output only the MPI messages and MPI message lengths? I don't want to print
everything when I do -log_summary, so are there any command line options
that do this? I can't seem to find anything in the manual that discusses
this.

Thanks,