[petsc-users] near null space redundant

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 09:18:20 CST 2015

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 5:01 AM, anton <popov at uni-mainz.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does the near-null-space get attached to the internal ksp object of
> redundant preconditioner, or a user has to scatter and attach it manually?
> If so, what would be a suggested way to do that?

Its not there, but would be easy to put in. I would either

  a) Open an issue with the Bitbucket tracker, and someone will get to it

or

  b) Code it up in a pull request

I think it would only be a few lines in PCSetUp_Redundant(). You check
whether the pc->mat has
an attached near null space, and then use the VecScatters above to map the
vectors, and carry
over the flag for constant null space.