[petsc-users] PetscBinaryRead and quad precision

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 26 11:24:10 CDT 2015

   We have an undocumented option -binary_read_double that will read in double precision from the file and place it into a quad precision array. This is exactly what you need

   Barry

Yes, we should fix up our binary viewers to allow  reading and writing generally for any precision but need a volunteer to do it.